- Stunning rural location.
- 3000 sq feet of accommodation
- Ideal for a large family or dual living lifestyle property
- Half an acre of private garden
- Four reception rooms and four spacious bedrooms
- Outbuilding and off road parking
- Situated up its own 1/3 mile private driveway
- Direct access to the Forest
- Desirable New Forest village
- No forward chain
A fascinating Victorian property extending to some 3000 sq feet, ideal for multi-generational living. Situated on just shy of half an acre with direct access to the Forest in the highly sought-after location of Brook, Bramshaw.
The Annexe adjoins the historic Canterton Manor situated in Brook, one of the most requested villages within the New Forest, and is approached over a third of a mile of private track.
The deceptively spacious accommodation extends over two floors and benefits from a wealth of features and charm, including wooden sash windows, exposed beams, original stripped wooden doors, two beautiful carved stone fireplaces, and a wood-burning stove.
The house exudes a wonderful tranquillity, with a number of private areas, including a wonderful internal courtyard garden, perfect for breakfast or quiet lunches.
To discuss this property please call us on:
Market your property
with Fells Gulliver Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today.